Insomnia Cookies available at insomniacookies.com
The history of the fantasy name “Insomnia cookies” was originally from a group of junior students in University of Pennsylvania, began in 2003.
It is universal truth and experience of college students that they tend to feel hungry at about the same time every night when it is really late to find food. The cause of hunger might be either because they study hard, they party hard, or both. Therefore their lives depend on late night food delivery when most of the shops and restaurants are all close and some might open but those food available are found to be too greasy and heavy to eat at night.
Therefore Insomnia Cookies was born out of dislike of heavy meals late at night and love of food delivery. It was firstly only intended to be given to friends but other students started calling, so they decided to begin delivering cookies and milk around campus. Now Insomnia Cookies has expanded to over four campuses.
As seen on the catering category on the website, menu shown at that page showing what is available and pricing such as cookies, brownies, milk and coffee. The price ranged from 90 cent-$ 4 per person with minimum order size of 8 people and the order can be customized as you wish.
Insomnia Headquarters is now located at 50 West Eighth Street. The chain, a fixture on many campuses, is expanding its service beyond New York University.
No comments yet.
Well, you all know about this. The infamous BanglaClub is in the blog world now. With different views and ideas. Share and participate to your favourite blog address.
- Three Bangladeshis killed in ‘drunk shooting’ by BSF man
- বুশের জনপ্রিয়তা ও একটি মার্কিন কৌতুক
- অবিলম্বে ক্ষমতা হস্তান্তরের জন্য বৈঠক হোক
- About oDesk – A Staffing Marketplace and Management Platform
- Yankees acquire Swisher from White Sox
- Awkward press conference for Palin
- The Adrienne Bailon naked pictures was a publicity stu!!
- Anti gay blacklist
- Cast of millions puts on Calif. earthquake drill
- About Eforcity
- Economic crisis can’t be solved overnight: Bush
- Police: No gunfire at Virginia Tech dorm 2 hours ago
2008 adrienne arizona Army awami league bailon Bangla Bangladesh barbara bdnews Birth registration boy bush byron keith perkins campaign challenge child cnn computing CPD crestor criminals election electioon emergency facebook fuel Gas Government graham hasina hike India jarrett John khaleda kill Lalon McCain Microsoft murder obama oil palin paula goodspeed audition Politics poll porno president price project pthc rape rice ryan o neal SanDisk sarah SATA Seagate sex site situation solid-state drives SSDs statins ted troops turner uk US usa war Windows 7 woody allen youtube
- Nasa waits on Cassini radio contact from Saturn
- Physics of throwing analysed by scientists
- Primitive human 'lived much more recently'
- Family tree of dogs reveals secret history of canines
- 'World's oldest fungus' raises evolution questions
- Premature lambs kept alive in 'plastic bag' womb
- Plastic-eating caterpillar could munch waste, scientists say
- 76,996 hits
- November 2008 (160)
- Trump's first 100 days on the global stage
- Trump up close: Photos from the first 100 days
- How Trump came around to McCain on foreign policy
- Trump likely to propose 15% tax rate for all businesses, not just corporations
- Judge blocks part of Trump's sanctuary cities executive order
- A federal judge just handed President Trump a gift on sanctuary cities
- House oversight panel: No sign Flynn complied with the law
- Little help for 'carnage' in Chicago during Trump's first 100 days
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.